Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Its been awhile...blog's going to have whole new focus!

So its been nearly 2 years since I've posted anything and sad to say, the "freebie hunting" days I used to (try) to keep people posted about are gone...or at least is isn't the easy, daily, tons of companies giving away all types of things, free for all that it was when I started this. (holy s**t, I just looked and realized that was nearly 10 years ago, w/ 1st freebie listing being May 2010)

Anyway, my point is those days are gone but I do very much have new focus and a whole bunch of info to share that will be beneficial to both of us. And if you're like most people (nearly everyone excluding myself & husband), you probably have friends, family, co-workers and/or utilize social media which means you could actually make some meaningful money doing nothing more than sharing links. What I'm referring to is whole system of REFERRAL BONUSES. There are so many companies / services / apps that offer various incentives for referring new customers. I am only going to post referrals to services that are 1) legit 2) I've tried and actually received incentive 3) companies I use and like their product. *disclaimer/fine print: should I ever come across a referral bonus that sounds good but haven't yet tried, I will make that very clear in the post!

So what I'm offering is a way to basically make free money doing almost nothing...and is legal...and is actually legit and works...and I'm guessing you don't believe me at this point so I'm going to go ahead and post a few referral opportunities so you can check them out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment